I attended Boston University while completing my Masters in Criminal Justice Online. I certainly enjoyed the educational journey and I am proud of my achievements. My name is Radek M. Gadek and I am an advocate of online education through highly competitive academic environments, like BU.
My online study started much sooner than Boston University online. In my undergraduate studies I completed my degree through standard college education infused with an online curriculum. I really began to enjoy this new way of studying, especially at the forefront of online education. At that time I only knew of few universities that were fully functioning online academic bodies, and one of them was University of Phoenix. You can see how limited the online educational arena really was. Now, there are hundreds of universities that want your business, and hopefully the opportunity to grant you superb online education. Private schools are not the only big players. State colleges and universities are joining the “game,” too.
Boston University: One of the best educational institutions in the World
Not all online universities are created equal, and this is true for Boston University. As a world renowned educational institution BU received many awards, honors, and accolades throughout its existence for their ability to teach well. I am a living proof that Boston University will expand your criminal justice hunger to more than a job or a career. A change in your lifestyle will commence with every class you complete, especially when you finally hold that precious diploma in your hand. Opportunities will open to you that you never though were possible, but you have to start somewhere. Right?
If you have a Bachelors Degree from an accredited university and would like to apply into a Criminal Justice degree program at Boston University you should do so only after you check other educational venues that offer similar degree programs. Besides BU, consider these schools in your quest for graduate education online in the field of Criminal Justice:
- University of Cincinnati Masters in Criminal Justice – One of the best schools in the Criminal Justice arena as ranked by U.S. News (an independent publication)
- Michigan State University Masters in Criminal Justice – Again, this is a Criminal Justice haven for those seeking a CJ degree and opportunities beyond. Also ranked highly by U.S. News.
I know there are more schools than the ones listed here. I try to stay on top of the Criminal Justice academics with the best online schools have to offer. Any one of these schools will certainly “open doors” of opportunity to career advancement and doctorate studies. If needed, you can check out other online criminal justice schools right on this site.
As of this writing Boston University’s online Criminal Justice Curriculum looks like this:
- Criminology 602
- Victimology 625
- Youth Crime Problems 631
- White Collar Crime 632
- Terrorism 650
- Crime and Punishment: A Conceptual and Ethical Inquiry 701
- Analytical Methods 702
- Research Methods 703
- Forensic Behavioral Analysis 725
- Criminal Justice Administration 831
You will be able to complete you Masters degree entirely online within 20 months. Each class is about 6-7 weeks long and the criminal justice program at Boston University is very accelerated.
It is graduate level studying at its best. You will be challenged, educated, and ready to tackle anything in your path. Therefore, you should keep yourself up to date with this blog to get more info on Boston University online, essays, tips to surviving and thriving in an online education jungle, and more. Good luck to you!
For direct information on BU’s program please visit Boston University’s Criminal Justice site.
You might also like:
- Best Criminal Justice Schools in Massachusetts
- Best Criminal Justice Schools in California
- Not All Criminal Justice Schools Are Created Equally
- How Many Criminal Justice Classes Do I Take at One Time
- Best PhD & Doctorate Criminal Justice Schools & Programs
- Why are some online criminal justice programs longer than others?
- Best Criminal Justice Schools in Arizona