Criminal Justice Degrees
Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice
PhD Degree in Criminal Justice
Check out the list of many great on-campus criminal justice degree programs from reputable colleges and universities (coming soon). In the mean time, check out the many criminal justice colleges that offer degrees.
Criminal Justice Degrees Online
Online Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Online Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Online Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Online PhD Degree in Criminal Justice
Check out online criminal justice degree programs from reputable colleges and universities (robust updates coming soon)
Best Criminal Justice Degree Programs in United States
If you already checked out my top criminal justice college and universities in the US blog post or the ever-growing best criminal justice schools list, which chronicles top CJ schools by state, you would know that the following schools are top notch and offer killer criminal justice degree programs:
- American University
- Arizona State University
- CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Florida State University
- George Mason University
- Indiana University
- Michigan State University
- Northeastern University
- Pennsylvania State University (University Park)
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey (Newark campus)
- Temple University
- Sam Houston State University
- Washington State University
- University of Albany – SUNY
- University of California (Irvine campus)
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Delaware
- University of Florida
- University of Illinois (Chicago campus)
- University of Maryland (College Park campus)
- University of Missouri (St. Louis campus)
- University of Nebraska (Omaha campus)
- University of Pennsylvania (Ivy League School)
Read some of my other criminal justice degree related blog posts on things like the worth of a criminal justice degree, jobs available with it, whether CJ is a hard major or that criminal justice degree isn’t always a requirement in order to obtain employment.
There’s more to come, so stay tuned.
I have been wondering what degree I should major in college to become a criminal defense attorney. One of my favorite colleges has an excellent law school but doesn’t have Criminal Justice as a major or minor. I plan on majoring in Political Science but I would like to minor is something that is related to criminology. Any Suggestions?
I would highly recommend majoring in Political Science, Pre-law, or a Business and related degrees. You can certainly minor in Criminal Justice.